the Pioner Multi is an excellent and important component of our fleet, providing a versatile craft alongside an otherwise all RHIB operation. The draught and access arrangements make her extremely suited to certain tasks. She will have a key role to play in the policing of the 2012 Sailing events here”
Asst Chief Constable Adrian Whiting
- Q. How big an engine can I fit?
- A. Each boat has a recommended maximum engine power. You will see these noted in the description pages for each boat. You should not fit a more powerful engine than the boat is rated to handle.
- Q. Are they really recyclable?
- A. Yes. These boats are made with a material called Polyethylene. It is completely recyclable, as are all the components on your Pioner boat.
Of course, these boats last for so long it will be a while before you get to that stage, but isn't it good to know that when you're finally finished with it, it an be broken down and made into something else? Like another Pioner boat for example!
- Q. How long do these boats last?
- A. Pioner Leisure boats sold in the UK come with a ten year warranty. We still hear from a man who bought his boat from us in the 1970's and it's still going strong!